Best Muscle Cars
2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Collectors Edition WS6
Although Pontiac stopped producing cars in 2002, their legacy still echoes today.
This fine, one-of-a-kind modified Pontiac Firebird Trans Am is a collector’s edition with over $20K spent in upgrades.
There are only 2000 collectors editions, with only 839 T-top manuals in existence.
The present owner of the vehicle has owned the car for 11 years, kept in a climate controlled garage.
One plus point is the original components are included with this vehicle so that you can take it back to factory stock if you wish.
At the current bid of US $19,200.00, this could be a worthwhile purchase.
A fine vehicle for the money.
– I-Forged 19” 3 Piece wheels (19×9 Front and 19×11 Rear)
– Window Tint
– Eibach Sportline Springs
– KYB Adjustable Shocks and struts
All performance upgrades were performed by a well respected shop “New Era Performance” of Rochester NY.
– Comp Cams 228/230 Cam
– Titanium push rods
– Comp Cams Beehive valve springs with retainers
– Billet performance dual timing chain gear set
– Air intake lid
– Hooker Long Tube headers with Y-pipe
– B&B Polished stainless cat back exhaust system
– PRO 5.0 short throw shifter
Engine: 5.7L 350Cu. In. V8
Transmission: Manual 6-Speed
Exterior Color: Collector Yellow
More Muscle Cars For Sale – http://fastmusclecar.com/muscle-car-for-sale/